Leah is a qualified Chartered Accountant, Registered Tax Agent and Public Practitioner with extensive experience in accounting and finance – from both a chartered and commercial background.
Leah founded Minnik Chartered Accountants, Business Advisors, Tax Agents in 2009. It is Leah’s dedication to helping others bank-roll their goals and dreams that keeps her striving for constant improvement to her service offerings. Minnik’s professional group encompasses not only accounting and tax services, but also wealth strategy, finance and legal services.
Leah is extremely passionate about personal wealth consulting and assisting business owners to achieve financial freedom.
Leah believes it is fair to assume that most of us want similar things in life – health, happiness and freedom. Each of these basic needs is impacted by a person’s financial position and their ability to fund their way of life. Leah sets out to assist her clients to achieve financial independence in everything she does.
By listening to others and taking the time to understand their needs, Leah recognises that there is a much broader picture to deal with. Establishing a relationship of trust with a number of unrelated Advisors is difficult for clients to achieve. Leah has therefore brought together a group of highly qualified and trustworthy professionals who are essential to the process of achieving her clients’ wealth goals.
Leah’s dream is to see her clients succeed in business, learn how to enhance and maximise their personal wealth position, and achieve the freedom to live the life they choose.
- Public Practitioner
- Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia Sydney NSW
- Registered Tax Agent – Tax Practitioners Board Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Finance and Accounting) – University of Technology Sydney NSW
- Certificate in Global Humanitarian Aid – Red Cross Melbourne VIC
- Diploma in Executive Assistance – Business College Sydney NSW
- Certificate in Horse Husbandry – TAFE Richmond NSW