Christian is a specialist in digital communications, marketing, and the improvement of internal business systems using cloud technology. Christian’s digital design and IT skills have developed over time in various professional roles including Public Relations Officer at the Indonesian Embassy in Vienna Austria, and IT support for OSCE field missions in Georgia.
Blending methodological thinking and a practical approach, Christian implements communication strategies with impact. He builds maximum efficiency online marketing packages, an essential element in growth planning for our business clients, and utilises the latest information technology to support entrepreneurs to communicate a distinctive image for their business. While the application of digital strategy is the cornerstone of Christian’s expertise, clients are drawn to him for more than just his technological knowledge.
Christian is highly resourceful and can improvise through any situation at hand, a result of his broad and extraordinary life experiences.
- Social & Cultural Anthropology PhD – University of Vienna
- Ethnology & Communication Science MA – University of Vienna
- Academic Researcher & Author
- Computing & Multimedia Course Instructor
- Certified in Human Rights Protection & Humanitarian Assistance Management
- Extensive Field Experience in International Civilian Peace Keeping
- Tour Director
- Certified Chef