Paul is a Partner of Colquhoun & Colquhoun Solicitors specializing in business law, wills and estates, family law, conveyancing and litigation.
With over 30 years experience as a lawyer, Paul possesses the skills and knowledge needed for his clients to achieve practical and effective outcomes for their business. Paul’s practice covers all the issues that arise in small and medium enterprises, from sole traders to family businesses and private corporations. Paul is committed to helping his clients achieve their goals in a cost effective and timely manner.
Paul has been a contributing author to several legal texts, and maintains involvement with provision of pro bono legal services through community centres and organisations.
- Bachelor of Law LLB University of NSW
- Bachelor Commerce (Accounting) University of NSW
- Law in Practice Specialties Small-Medium Enterprise
- Advisor Community Legal Centres Kingsford & Parramatta
- Tutor Law TAFE Petersham
- Founding Member UNSW Schools Legal Education Program
- Contributing Author to the Law Handbook & Lawyers Practice Manual
- Practicing lawyer over 30 years