Patrick from PFS Financial Services has a genuine interest in helping clients. His focus is always on finding the best solution for each individual situation, not on taking the quickest, easiest path and just pushing a mortgage product.
In fact, in Patrick’s view, the product is the last step in the process. The first is to get to know your current financial situation and your future needs and goals and only then will he make any product recommendations.
With over 20 years consumer and business banking experience (including seven years as an owner-operator bank manager) and a successful financial planning background, Patrick is extremely skilled at helping people achieve their short- and long-term financial goals.
This unique insight and expertise enables him to recommend the right strategy, structure and solution for your situation.
For Patrick’s services contact us today.
- B. Com
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Credit Representative (CRN 461740) – Licensee (BLSSA P/L, ACL 391237)
- Member of Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
- Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman Ltd (CIO)