Ed from Exdia Bookkeeping Services loves to help businesses and organisations experience the benefits of great accounting software and great bookkeeping processes.
Whether a business is small or large, Ed believes business owners have enough to focus on without the stress of bookkeeping details. And yet, without those details, business owners may not have the essential information they need to make critical decisions.
With over twenty years’ experience in administration, operations and management (in both business and government), Ed’s focus is to bring affordable, workable bookkeeping solutions that give business owners the help they need, and free them up to do what they do best!
For Ed’s services contact us today.
- XERO Certified Advisor
- BA (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Certificate IV in Accounting
- Registered BAS Agent
- Diploma of Management
- Certified / Partner with: XERO, MYOB, Quickbooks Online, Reckon One and Saasu
- Member in Practice of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers